I don’t know anyone who hasn’t dealt with dry skin, especially in winter climates. I live in Utah and have the double challenge of cold and dry air to contend with. Made with beeswax, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and essential oils, these moisturizing natural lotion bars are and sure to nourish and soothe dry skin. Not only are they practical, but they are super cute and make awesome gifts. Just rub the bar on your skin and let your body’s natural heat melt the lotion. After one use, you won’t know how you lived without natural lotion bars!
⅔ cup beeswax
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup cocoa butter
1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
15 drops of essential oil (optional, but highly recommended)
FREE E-book and natural health tips!
"Beginner's Guide to Essential Oils"
a 50 page practical guide on Essential Oils and how to use them
Recommended essential oils
- Wild Orange
- Measure all ingredients, except for essential oils, in large glass bowl or jar.
- Place jar in saucepan with 1-1.5 inches of boiling water.
- Stir ingredients until combined.
- Once melted, remove from heat. Let rest 3 minutes.
- Add essential oils and stir.
- Pour mixture into silicone mold.
- Let mixture harden 2-3 hours. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in container until ready to use.
- Just rub the natural lotion bar on skin for extreme moisture.
Tips for making the best natural lotion bars
- Choose organic ingredients when possible
- You can find most of the ingredients in your local health food store or online at amazon
- We only use 100% pure essential oils of the best quality. Find out which brand we recommend.